debut

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

4OD: Your time is money (for them)

This gets my goat:
A few months ago - in the dark period when my television had exploded - I got into the wonders of the magnificent 4OD, I was literally over-dosing on a daily basis. The thing is I could watch all my programmes in double quick time, pumping more and more into the system, as there were no adverts getting in my way. Think about it, a half hour programme was cut down to 20 minutes, meaning I could watch three and hour instead of two!
But oh no - companies have jumped on the bandwagon, not allowing viewers to go 30 minutes without reminding me that L'Oreal is so good for the hair and Heat magazine is a 'gripping' read! I'm not strong enough to boycott the whole system of all your favourite channel 4 programmes on-line, but I will resent the advertisements through gritted teeth - every time. Care to join?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home